Enso is the Japanese Symbol for fulfillment and emptiness in one. This concept of Zen Buddhism perfectly captures the emotions in cycling - The feeling of being one with the roads and surrounding nature, but constantly on the search for new routes and adventures.
Designed by Max Manavi-Huber
- fast-drying, bi-elastic fabric on body and sleeves for perfect fit
- extra breathable fabric on the back for improved comfort
- three back pockets, one with a hidden zipper pocket
- silicone strip at back to keep jersey where it belongs
- reflective patch for increased visibility